Many of us, who live in Haifa, know the famous public dancing gatherings at Hof-HaYam (seaside area). Here is a chance to learn the popular public Israeli dances from the basic and join the amazing crowd, that dances at the Dado/Zamir Beach during...
For publishing information about your events, places and people you want to introduce to Haifisha readers, please, write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Как, когда и сколько платить в битуах леуми в переменчивых условиях карантина
- Haifa-based Beauty Pageant “Miss Holocaust Survivor” Will Be Made Into A Documentary
- Meet Haifa People: David Baron – Urban Sketcher and Painter
- Israeli start-ups join a global online program to democratize the MBA education
- The Rosh Hashana gifts you can buy to support Israeli small businesses
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously