Shulamit and I met at the open studio day in her home-based studio. It felt like going back to a place I already knew. This place was strangely familiar to me. I have been following her studio’s social media accounts for quite a...
For publishing information about your events, places and people you want to introduce to Haifisha readers, please, write to e-mail: email@example.com
- Haifa-based Beauty Pageant “Miss Holocaust Survivor” Will Be Made Into A Documentary
- Meet Haifa People: David Baron – Urban Sketcher and Painter
- Israeli start-ups join a global online program to democratize the MBA education
- The Rosh Hashana gifts you can buy to support Israeli small businesses
- Gvahim is accepting olim business acceleration program
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously