Buy Nothing Day (BND) is an international day of protest against consumerism. It was founded in Vancouver, Canada by artist Ted Dave in 1992 as a day for society to examine the issue of over-consumption. Since then the campaign became popular in North...
For publishing information about your events, places and people you want to introduce to Haifisha readers, please, write to e-mail: email@example.com
- Как, когда и сколько платить в битуах леуми в переменчивых условиях карантина
- Haifa-based Beauty Pageant “Miss Holocaust Survivor” Will Be Made Into A Documentary
- Meet Haifa People: David Baron – Urban Sketcher and Painter
- Israeli start-ups join a global online program to democratize the MBA education
- The Rosh Hashana gifts you can buy to support Israeli small businesses
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously